Monday, December 22, 2014

Hello!

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by. On this blog I will be sharing all kinds of crafts and projects with step-by-step instructions so that you can try them too. I will also be sharing little bits and pieces of things that I enjoy doing. Here are a few things about me. My main goal is to shine for Jesus in all that I do. I love playing music on my piano, harp, and violin. In my extra time I always love to bring a book outside and play with my kittens. I also enjoy sewing, though I have to work on learning how to sew things better by myself :). My sister helps me with a lot of things. But I especially like it when she braids my hair for me. Maybe I will be able to get her to do a few tutorials for some hairstyles. Feel free to comment on my posts and ask questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment